Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Writing a Novel.....


This has nothing to do with my travel adventures, but it is an adventure anyway- writing a novel is always a challenge!

I signed up last month to participate in National Novel Writing Month. The idea of the project? Ambitious writers have one month to write a 50,000 + page novel. They shouldn't start before November 1st, and the deadline is November 30th at midnight. The prizes are web badges, a pin, and the feeling of accomplishment from writing a novel.

I am really excited about this project, but the challenge is finding the time. I haven't even started writing yet, and it is already the 3rd! I figure that I need to average about 2,000 words or more a day to reach the 50,000 word goal. As of now, I owe 6,000 words! I have a feeling that I will be writing A LOT this weekend......

Sounds like fun, right? For more information, visit http://www.nanowrimo.org/.


Happy Writing!

LP SKATER

1 comment:

destination-insights said...

Its a very nice and informative blog. I like these kinds of blogs. I hope this information is very useful for all searching about

Best Travel Blog